$15 charge and performed before you can say “how long to fix”? This is fitted by the trained watch doctor staff with an old fashion smile 🙂
The obvious fogging of the watch glass is a give away you must come in and see the Watch Doctor for a watch repair. The fee is $45 and is recommended over time that the water resistance of the watch deteriorates with age and once the battery is replaced it should have a pressure testing conducted.
Yes! It is up to the customer’s responsibility to send their Watch, Jewellery, Scratched Watch and describe the symptons to us & send to the below address.
This must include your details (we are not detectives as well) and a clear explanation of what needs attending to.
Adelaide South Australia 5000
We specialise in ALL watch glass replacements, if we can not polish your existing to save you $$$. The watch Doctor also cuts glass to size and polishes existing for an amazing watch repair result.
All and more!!! Omega, Tag, Longines, Seiko, Pulsar, Citizen….you name it we love the challenge!!!
Watch Doctor specialises in small jobs, medium, large. Here are some others;
• Tackle all jobs, that no one else will touch
• Love a challenge – we think outside the watch square 😉
• Watch Doctor are the people where ‘others’ have turned away
• Watch Doctor has an Express Service we are proud of. Where 3 people are continuously in the shop all times, and yes it is crammie.
• We have a large array of spare parts on site and off.